free IPTV Turkish m3u Kanal Listesi July 14.07.2020
free IPTV Turkish m3u links 2020 totally free of any charge! These links and playlists are for Smart TV, Kodi, VLC, Android, Windows, and iPhone.
Are you looking for really working IPTV m3u links lists 2020? You look here and there and come with broken no longer working staff? Look no further! We are here to serve and get you rid of all that tough and time-consuming job! We are here just to provide you with the best, most recent, and regularly updated m3u lists!
M3u IPTV links are a great way to benefit from watching TV. Instead of using cable or satellite TV, you can access any TV shows, movies, or series, sports games streaming, easily sticking to a mere IPTV m3u link URL or IPTV m3u list. Internet Protocol TV has made TV experience simple and fun.
Here we will be practicing on GSE SMART IPTV PRO which is amazing and highly rated up, and above all it’s FREE. You can download it from the App Store.
1. Go to the App Store and install the GSE SMART IPTV PRO app
2. Open the settings menu
3. Click on Remote Playlists.
4. Click on the + button and choose the Add M3U URL option.
5. Enter a name in the Playlist Name field (Example: TV) and delete all existing data and all spaces in the Playlist link field and enter the URL address that you have.
How to set up IPTV links or m3u lists on an android phone tablet?
We will use the VLC Player Android app to run the IPTV playlist on android whether smartphone or tablet. We will show you how to run IPTV links on android devices smartphones or tablets using two apps: VLC for Android and IPTV Extreme.
You can choose what better fits you, though we would recommend VLC.
So here are the two methods with both apps:
1- Setting up IPTV on android with VLC for Android
1. Go to Google Play Store
2. Download VLC Player Android.
3. Open to install VLC android app
4. Locate your m3u or m3u8 playlist file and click to play it; a pop-up would appear that asks you which app to use to run the file. Choose VLC for Android.
NOTE: if the pop-up does not show up and the playlist is opened automatically on the default app that normally reads media files on your device, consider editing your device’s setting to make VLC as default. Here is how to do that:
- Go to your device Settings.
- Access the Application Manager.
- Locate that default app you want to replace by VLC App and click on it.
- Press Clear Default.
- Set VLC for Android as your default app.
IPTV links Turkey premium for free
For IPTV links URLs 2020, you might want to check this: Free IPTV LINKS M3u List URLs
Check IPTV Sports m3u lists 2020: Free IPTV links Sport M3u lists